Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 29

This week I've basically not meal planned at all. At least I made it this far before totally slacking! So, we've eaten a lot of things that were just thrown together and it was sort of good because I got the fridge and the pantry cleaned out a little. We had some really good fava bean tacos (just boiled the fresh beans, then put in sprouted grain tortillas and topped w/all the normal taco fixings like tomato, onion, cilantro, sour cream). I also made spaghetti and meatballs which lasted two nights. Tonight we're doing burgers and another raw beet/carrot salad. I have no idea yet for tomorrow and then on the weekend I'm finally making that middle eastern inspired grilled chicken that I posted a couple weeks ago. Summer just seems crazy around here and I've been flying by the seat of my pants a lot lately. Which isn't really good but we're still eating healthfully and I'm happy with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment