Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mason Jar Salad Social!



I don't know about you, but with this warmer weather we've been having in my neck of the woods, I'm craving salads!! I have heard a lot about these mason jar salads from Wildtree friends, but haven't jumped in on doing them yet, because I wanted to make sure they were really good first. Well it sounds like people are loving these, all across the country, so now I want to offer this Salad Social idea to you! I'd love for you to be among the first of my friends and customers to try it out and let me know your thoughts. 
So, I'm hosting a Salad Social at my house on Sunday, March 12th @ 4pm! 
Here's how it works:
1. Register by Sunday, Feb 26th for the Salad Bundle ($49.95 with tax and shipping), which includes 4 gluten-free, organic Wildtree salad dressings which you'll use to make 5 different salads at the Social, and then you'll take home the remainder to make 40+ more salads and/or other dishes at home!
2. I'll send out a sign up list for everyone to pick and bring various ingredients, such as lettuce, tomatoes, chopped veggies, cheeses, beans, grains, etc. These will be community ingredients that we all share for our various salads. (If you prefer not to share, you can bring your own ingredients for your own 5 salads).
3. You'll come to the Salad Social with 5 quart-sized mason jars and the prepped ingredients you signed up for on the sign up list.
4. We put everything together based on some ideas I'll have here, and we'll hang out, drink wine and sample some newer Wildtree products, including the Zuppa Tuscana (Tuscan soup).
5. Take your salads home, put in the fridge, and use for healthy lunches at home or at work the upcoming week! Or you can use as a side dish to accompany a freezer meal dinner! 

Comment with any questions or to register (I'll get you the info). If you cannot come that day, you can still order the bundle and have it shipped direct to your house, and I'll get you all the instructions you need to do this on your own. I'd still love your feedback as a "New Idea Tester" on this concept!
I'm super excited about this and can't wait to make some fresh salads with you! 
Jenna, Wildtree Team Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment